We all have things about our body that we’d like to change, but going under the knife isn’t the right option for everyone due to time restraints, medical circumstances, finances, and more. If you’re looking to achieve a tighter, toned look non-surgically, a great option is VelaShape. It’s a body contouring treatment designed to reduce the appearance of cellulite and create a smoother, contoured body shape. Unlike many cosmetic procedures, VelaShape is a non-invasive and virtually painless procedure.
About the Velashape Procedure
VelaShape is a circumferential reduction and cellulite treatment offered at Personique on the Spot. VelaShape has been clinically proven to deliver consistent results, with circumferential results often seen after the first treatment and cellulite reduction in as little as 4 treatments.
After VelaShape treatment, the targeted area feels smoother and firmer after each session. VelaShape combines four different technologies to promote an increase in collagen depositing and cellular metabolism causing an immediate increase in circulation and lymphatic drainage, both essential components for healthy skin structure. The number of VelaShape treatments you require varies depending on the severity of your problem area and your desired results
- How does it work? – Tissue fat is broken down as a result of the heat emitted by the device, which allows the body to eliminate fat naturally.
- What technology does it use? – Velashape uses a combination of radiofrequency energy, vacuum, light, and mechanical rollers. The vacuum pulls the skin towards the device while the rollers knead the flesh. The other functions heat the area.
- How does the treatment feel? – Most people find that it feels similar to a deep tissue massage.
- Where can VelaShape be used? – It can be used on the abdomen, hips, saddlebags, thighs, buttocks, upper arms, and chin as well as other problem areas.
- How often is treatment needed? – Typically, in order to see results, at least three VelaShape sessions are required.
- Who needs VelaShape? – Anyone that wants to improve the contours of their body or reduce the appearance of cellulite can benefit from the procedure.
- Are there any side effects? – The risks of using VelaShape are very minimal. Often after the procedure, people find the area treated remains warm, and sometimes the skin can appear pink for a short period of time. Occasionally, bruising, blisters, and scarring can occur but these instances are very rare.
- Who should avoid VelaShape? Individuals with rods, plates, pins, superficial metal or conductive implants, defibrillator or pacemakers can’t have the procedure. Women that are nursing, pregnant, or who have given birth in the 6 months prior are ineligible as well.
- Will insurance cover treatment? – VelaShape is considered a cosmetic procedure and unfortunately, is not covered by your insurance. However, this is no different than the majority of plastic surgery procedures and injectibles designed to help improve your appearance.
Schedule a VelaShape Consultation in Austin
This technology is somewhat new and therefore many people are unfamiliar with VelaShape. So the best way to determine if you are a candidate for this non-surgical body contouring treatment and to learn more about VelaShape is through an in-person consultation. Call (512) 459-6800 now to schedule your complimentary consultation.