Austin Skin Assessments
Personique on the Spot offers complimentary skin assessments with a licensed and experienced skin care specialist to target your problem areas. We can customize a treatment plan to fit your lifestyle and budget. With our combined expertise and state-of- the-art technology, we can help you find the YOU you seek.
We offer a wide variety of plastic surgery options as well as non-invasive cosmetic injectables and facial fillers to serve our exclusive client base in Austin. Anti-aging and anti-wrinkle treatments are among our most popular and oft-requested services. With many of our clients, we perform a personal skin assessment to address the signs of aging through non-invasive skin rejuvenation procedures or even topical formulas.
Below are just some of the many issues our Personique experts regularly diagnose as part of the skin assessment process:
- Fine lines
- Thin or wrinkled lips
- Hollow or sunken areas
- Facial creases
- Redness or uneven skin tone
- Sun damage
- Sagging skin
If you are experiencing insecurities about the appearance of your skin due to aging, sun exposure, smoking or even the effects of environmental toxins, let our warm and welcoming staff begin your complimentary consultation and develop a plan that’s just for you. For those looking to enhance their appearance without going under the knife, you’ve come to the right place for your customized consultation! At Personique On the Spot, we offer one of Austin’s largest collections of cosmetic injectables and fillers, including:
- Botox – The ideal treatment for forehead lines, crow’s feet and other wrinkles, smoothing out facial wrinkles in a quick and convenient in-office treatment. The medicine is injected directly into the muscle at the treatment site.
- Dysport – Dysport (abobotulinumtoxinA) is also a popular options for crow’s feet and frown lines. This prescription medication is similar to Botox and works in the same way, however the medicine is diffused in a wider scope under the skin, and may show results in a broader area.
- Juvederm – Juvéderm uses hyaluronic acid to add volume or “plump up” facial contours. This formula is ideal for adding fullness to nasolabial folds, or the lines extending from the bottom of the nose to the outside corners of the lips, to noticeably dimish these lines.
- Radiesse – Radiesse also adds volume to deep facial lines. This treatment is ideal not only for nasolabial folds but also for sagging skin on the back of the hands. Radiesse helps to both replenish lost collagen and elasticity while also stimulating new collagen growth.
- Xeomin – Xeomin contains neurotoxins designed to relax facial muscles at the treatment site. Unlike some other treatments on the market, Xeomin does not contain additives, increasing the effectiveness and lasting effects of the product in some patients. Xeomin is used for crow’s feet, glabellar lines and forehead frown lines.
- Belotero Balance – Belotero Balance is also a hyaluronic acid-based filler, ideal for nasolabial folds, fine lines around the lips and other moderate to severe wrinkles around the nose and mouth. This formula is designed to integrate into your own existing subdermal tissues.
Cosmetic Surgery at Personique
In addition to our various non-invasive services and products, Personique also features a wide range of cosmetic surgery procedures, from minor tucks to major makeovers, to suit your needs. During your initial skin assessment consultation, a member of the Personique team will listen to your concerns, answer questions and recommend the right cosmetic treatment or procedure(s) for your beauty goals. Eligible candidates for surgery are typically in relatively good health, non-smokers following a clean diet and at a reasonable overall weight, with no outstanding medical issues. The following are among our exclusive cosmetic surgery procedures and services:
- Breast surgery
- Tummy tuck
- Mommy makeover
- Eyelid surgery
- Chin augmentation