We all understand that life brings many changes, and many of those changes show up in our appearance. Time and simple aging can cause any number of unwanted alterations ranging from grey hair to fine lines and wrinkles. However, women face the additional challenges of rapid hormonal changes that can cause an array of issues with their bodies. Add childbirth to the mix, and it is easy to see why any woman might have questions about the treatment available through Votiva.
What Is Votiva?
As a client of Personique on the Spot in Austin, TX, you may have questions about any number of treatments, particularly Votiva. It is also called a vaginal rejuvenation treatment and it is noted as one of the most effective ways to undo the changes caused in your genitalia from aging, hormones, and childbirth. It is a nonsurgical treatment ideal for those who are struggling with:
- Vaginal laxity
- Loss of tone in the labia majora
- Decreased erotic sensation
- Symptoms related to menopause or hysterectomy, as well as some breast cancer treatments that result in vaginal dryness
- Cosmetic concerns relating to their genitalia
So, as you can see, vaginal rejuvenation through the use of Votiva is not only about cosmetic issues. In fact, the list of general health benefits from a non-surgical vaginal rejuvenation can include increased blood flow, a return or increase of sensitivity, and can also support better or restored elastin and collagen production in the vaginal area.
How to Talk About Votiva?
Naturally, vaginal rejuvenation is not a very common topic of conversation, even with close friends. And this can make it seem too difficult to discuss with a medical expert. However, the team at Personique on the Spot is more than happy to consult with you about the issue. They can review the many benefits of Votiva and vaginal rejuvenation and alleviate your concerns. Just consider some of the common questions we hear:
- How does it work? The Votiva devices gentle thermal tissue remodeling that is essentially a form of painless radio frequency that generates small amounts of heat. This causes tightening of the labia minora and triggers your tissue to create new collagen and elastin.
- Will I need to be out of work? The answer is no. You experience no downtime and can often see or feel improvements with your first treatment.
- Will I have to avoid sex? No, the use of the devices requires no post-treatment care and you can return to your day as if treatment hadn’t occurred, and that includes sexual intimacy on the same day as your treatment.
There are many benefits and many reasons to consider vaginal rejuvenation. Not only will it improve your sense of health and well-being, but it can make you feel much better if you are struggling with issues like vaginal laxity or dryness as you age. If you are ready to learn more about Votiva, use our online contact or simply book a consultation in Austin by calling (512) 459-6800.